- The government has prepared a list of 10 most important dimensions in 2030 and accordingly, has prepared its Vision Document.
- He said, ‘We will build an India where poverty, malnutrition, dirt and illiteracy will be the talk of the past.
- India will be an equitable and transparent society with a modern, technologically driven, high growth
- Under the first dimension of the hypothesis, to build a physical and social infrastructure for an economy of 10 trillion dollars and a comfortable life.
- Under the second dimension of the hypothesis, the creation of a digital India is where our young generation will lead it by generating millions of jobs in the start-up and eco-system at a large scale in the creation of Digital India.
- Special focus on electrical vehicles and renewable energy to make India a pollution free nation.
- Creating large-scale employment through rural industrialization expansion using modern digital technologies.
- Efficient use of water in irrigation through adopting clean rivers and minor irrigation techniques with safe drinking water for all Indians.
- Strengthening the efforts of the Sagarmala program, empowering the development of the country through the coastal and sea routes of India.
- Our space program- Gaganayan, India has become the ‘launch pad’ of leaving the satellites of the world, and by 2022, sending the Indian astronaut to space reflects this dimension.
- To make India self-reliant in food production and food exports in the most biological way and export foodgrains to meet the world’s food requirements.
- Healthy India and a better health care and comprehensive health system as well as Ayushmann Bharat and women’s participation will be an important component of it by 2030.
- To give India the form of a minimum government, maximum governance with a nation where the governance of the colleagues and officers running on shoulders with a chosen government can be embodied.