What is incorrect about the household industry' in India?
What is not correct about the new term 'Effective Revenue Deficit, which was used by the GoI, in recent years?
What is incorrect about the 'Deemed Export Benefit Scheme' operated in India?
It is primarily an instrument for import substitution.
Which of the following come qnder the Indianclassification. of the Small Saving Schemes (SSSs)? Select your answer using the code given below:
1. Postal Deposits comprising savings account, recurring deposits, time deposits of varying maturities and monthly income scheme (MIS)
2. Savings Certificates comprising the National Small Savings Certificate (NSC) and Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
3. Social Security Schemes comprising the public Provident fund (PPF) and Senior Citizens' Savings Scheme (SCSS)
Which of the following iet of the 'canons of taxation' has been made the part of Indian tax reforms process till date? Selecl your answer using the code given below:
Select the incorrect statement related to the estimation of poverty in India, using the code given below:
1. The poverty line in India is income based.
2. The poverty line was originally fixed in terms of income/food requirements in 1978.
3. Food requiiement was based on calorie standard for individuals in nral and urban areas in 1980-the cost of procuring the foodgrains equivalent calorie was fixed as the poverty line.
Which of the following is correct about inflationary Period?
Which one is not correct about a country when its currency goes for depreciation?
What is not correct about conformance to OHSAS 18001 certification? Select your answer using the code given below:
Select the correct one/ones from the given choices, using the code given below:
1. India is a party to the SOLAS and the MARPOL.
2. SOLAS and MARPOL are the main safety and pollution related conventions of the International Meteorological Organisation.
Which of the following can be inferred if a country continues to devalue its currency to promote its exports? 1. The country's production capacity might have gone heavily oriented to the external markets. 2. The country is selling its precious assets to the world at throwaway prices which may turn out to be self-defeating in the long-run
Select the international conventions/ protocols to which India is a party, using the code given below:
1. Nairobi International Convention on the Removal of Wrecks Protocol
2. Convention on Limitation of Liability for Maritime Claims
3. Convention on Prevention of Air Pollution from Ships
Which one of the following is not among the functions of the Asian Development Bank?
Which of the following is correct about the 'reserve tranche' member nations maintain with the International Monetary Fund?
Consider the following statements and select the correct one/ones using the code given below:
1. Indian vaccines are known for world class manufacturing and have been stamped with one of the surest seals of quality in any health product the WHO 'pre-qualified' tag for production.
2. India has also emerged as a key bulk ' vaccine manufacturer in recent times and already produces 60 per cent of the world's vaccines
Which of the following will be the outcomes once an economy is under an inflationary pressure? Select the answer using the code given below:
1. domestic currency heads for depreciation.
2. exports become less competitive with imports getting costlier.
3. cost of borrowing decreases.
4. bond-holders get benefitted.
Select the correct objectives of the 'term repos' started by the RBI, using the code given below:
1. It checks the ad-hocism in the day-today banking operation in the country.
2. It will promote stability in the bank's lending business.
3. Lending rates will become more transparent to the loan seekers.
Which of the following will be the impact on the banking industry in case RBI increases the Bank Rate?
Which of the following best describes the term 'brain waste'?
The term 'brahminical entrepreneurship' was recently in news in India. which of the following best describes the concept?
What is correct one/ones about the RBI. from the given choices? Select your answer using the code below:
1. National Housing Bank, Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation of India(DICGC) and the Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Lirnited (BRBNMPL) are the only fully-owned subsidiaries of the RBI in India.
2. While RBI maintains a majority stake in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), it has recently divested all its stake in State Bank of India to the Government of India.
Select the functions of the RBI, which are correct, using the code given below:
1. As 'banker to the Government' it performs merchant banking function for the central and the state governments and also acts as their 'banker'.
2. As 'banker to banks', it maintains banking accounts of all scheduled banks
Select the correct one/ones about the RBI's role of 'regulator and supervisor' of the financial system:
1. RBI prescribes broad parameters of banking operations within which the country's banking and financial system functions.
2. Objective of this is to maintain public confidence in the system, protect depositors' interest and provide cost-effective banking services to the public
Please share this quiz to view your results .
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 180 seconds per question. Are you ready?