Select the correct statements related to farm mechanisation in India, using the code given below:
1. Average of farm mechanisation in the country. is below 50 per cent in comparison to 90 per cent in the developed countries.
2. Farm mechanisation has resulted in generating employment to rural youth and artisans.
Select the incorrect one/ones about the convertibility of rupee in the current and capital accounts of India, using the code given below:
1. India allows full convertibility to rupee in its capital account to a limited extent through the overall policy of partial convertibility.
2. Rupee was given full convertibility in the current account by India in 2003-04.
Consider the statements taken from Census 2011and select the correct one/ones using the codegiven below:
1. Puducherry has the second highest sex ratio while Daman & Diu has the lowest sex ratio in the country.
2. While Mizoram has the highest child sex ratio, Haryana has the lowest in the country
Select the correct one/ones from the list of statements taken from Census 2011, using the code given below:
1. Sex ratio at national level has improved by 6 points from the last Census.
2. Increase in sex ratio has been seen in the 26
Select the incorrect statement taken from Census 2011:
Select the correct one/ones from the list of statements taken from Census 2011 using the code given below: -
1. 2001-2011 is the first decade after 1921 that actually added lesser population compared to the last Census.
2. Decadal growth rate in India's population in the last decade has been at 17.64 per cent
What is correct about the 'normal profit' in an economy like India?
What is correct about the 'Bond Bond' which was in news recently
What is correct about the concept 'bond ratio' frequently used regarding the financial crises of the Western economies?
What is correct about the stock market term 'contrarian', which was very relevant to the Indian share market in the post-US sub-prime crisis?
What is correct about the stock market term the 'daily trading limit', which is applied by the SEBI many times in India?
What is correct about the stock market term 'debtequity swap' used frequently in the crises-driven western economies?
What is correct about the stock market term 'dividend rollover'?
What is correct about the security market term 'fallen angel', used frequently in the world?
Select the correct one/ones 'about the demographic traits of the Indian population from the choices given below:
1. 'Working-age population' in India is 15 to 59 years as is for the other countries in the world.
2. It is predicted that India will see a sharp decline in its dependency ratio over the next 30 years-the period of the 'demographic dividend'.
Consider the given statements regarding subsidies and select the incorrect ones, using the code given below:
1. they are essential parts of public policy to the extent they are ad hoc arrangements.
2. while everybody benefits of it, they are not paid by all.
3. capital part of it is counted in the planned expenditures of the government.
4. the FRBM Act has strict provisions regarding
Select the correct one/ones about the 'skill Development' programme being run by the GoI using the code given below:
1. The GoI has conceived a three-tier structure for coordinated action on skill Development in the country.
2. The three-tier structure consists of the NCSD, the NSDCB and the States' skill Development boards.
What is correct about the Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)?
Select the correct statement/statements related to India's current agricultural trade with the help of the code given below:
1. Japan is the largest importer of sesame in the world and India's largest trade parher in it.
2. India imports around 5 million tonnes of pulses every year.
3. Edible oil sector of India is self-sufficient.
Jan Dhan Yojana bank accounts were believed to be used post-demonetrsation of the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes India. Which of the following correctly explains this situation?
If RBI announces cut in the term repo rates which the following could be the possible actions coming from the banks?
What is not correct about the Liquidity Management Framework provisioned by the RBI for the banks operating in India?
Which of the following is not correct about the 'Payment Banks'?
Which of the following is not correct about the PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
Select the correct statement/statements regarding the objectives of the Gold investment schemes- Sovereign Gold Bonds and Gold Monetisation Scheme-recently launched by the Government of India, using the code given below:
1. Reducing the demand of physical Gold.
2. Shifting a part of the imported Gold for investment into financial savings.
Please share this quiz to view your results .
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 180 seconds per question. Are you ready?