Which of the following is the aim of the recently launched PM Mudra Yojana?
What is correct about 'bancassurance' in India? Select your answer using the code given below:
1. It is the sale of insurance policies through banks as a low-cost option of distribution.
2. In it, banks tie up with one insurance company in the life, non-life and health insurance spaces but only in a specified number of states
Select the incorrect one/ones about the Agricultural Census in India, using the code given below:
1. Agricultural Census, undertaken by the Ministry of Agriculture, takes place in India after every four years.
2. A partially sponsored scheme of Centre primary (fresh data) and secondary (already published) data on structure of Indian agriculture are collected under this operation with the help of State Governments
What is, incorrect about the 'Assigned Revenue' in India? Select your answer using the code given below:
1. The term refers to various tax/duty/cess/ surcharge/levy etc., proceeds of which are collected by State Governments on behalf of local bodies and are adjusted with/assigned to the local bodies.
2. Such revenues are still to commence in India once the State Finance Commissions recommend in this regard.
Consider the following statements regarding India's Minimum Reserve System and select the incorrect one/ones, using the code given below:
1. In Minimum Reserve System, RBI had to keep a minimum reserve of Gold worth Rs. 115 crore and rest in Indian Rupees.
2. The Minimum Requirement of Foreign Securities was diluted when Minimum Reserve System was launched.
Consider the following statements related to the Budgeting process of the Government of India.
1. Whole revenue expenditure is considered nonplan expenditure.
2. Capital expenditure on defence is counted as plan expenditure
3. All capital expenditures are counted as plan expenditure
4. Plan expenditure has apart ofit as revenue expenditure Select the correct ones from the list given above, using the code given below:
Select the correct one/ones about the system of tax collection in the case of the 'State VAT' in India, using the code given below:
1. It is a multi-point tax system with the end-user finally bearing the burden of the tax.
2. It has no cascading impact on the prices of the goods and senrices.
3. It is pro-poor without being anti-rich.
VAT method of tax collection has got some inbuilt arrangement by which
1. it encourages growth and checks inflation
2. it encourages tax compliance, discourages tax evasion Select the answer using the code given below:
Consider the following statements related to the issue of tax reforms in indirect taxes in India and select the incorrect one/ones using the code given
1. The process of aiming at 'Single VAT' ' meant going for a uniformity in the state taxes.
2. The part of tax reforms, which aims at the idea of 'Uniform VAT' is basically, going for a uniform tax rate at pan-India basis.
Select the correct 'mission' of the NABARD
Select the correct statements related to the 'Financial Stability and Development Council', using the code given below:
1. It is headed by the Union Finance Minister
2. It is a body of the NITI Aayog which includes the PM and the CMs of the states and heads of the UTs.
3. It monitors macro-prudreritial supervision of the economy.
Which of the policy decision/decisions is/are likely come from the Government during the times of 'recession' in the economy? Select yorn answer
using the code given below:
1. Cut in direct taxes, more government spending side by side cheaper credit policies
2. Increase in indirect taxes, higher subsidies side by side lower fiscal deficits
A higher GDP per capita may not mean that the quality of life has really improved because-
1. It shows about the gross income of the people just as an average and does not mean the same translating at tire micro level.
2. The concept of per capita income lacks the element of inclusiveness. Select the correct code:
Which of the following is/are non-debt flow/flows of capital between different countries? Select your answer using the code given below:
1. ECBs, short-term loans from the IMF and external aids
2. Portfolio investment, FDI and Private Remittances
Select the correct statement/statements regarding the objective of the 'pension sector reforms' in the country, using the code given below:
1. It facilitates the flow of long-term savings for Development
2. It helps establish a credible and sustainable social security system in the country.
Which of the following are cited as the causes of inflation in India? Select your answer using the code given below:
1. Lower agricultural growth rate and the distribution bottlenecks of primary items
2. Higher flows of money in the economy and higher fiscal deficits
Inclination of the GoI towards 'indicative planning' means
1. Lesser economic role for itself and broader economic space for the domestic and foreign private players.
2. Redefining the role of the State in the economic system.
3. 'Rolling back' of the State from the economy and going for 'strategic disinvestment'. Selectthe correct code given below
Which one of the following statements is/ are incorrect? Select your answer using the code given below:
1. The Committee on Financial Sector reforms suggested the RBI to pay interest on the Cash Reserve Ratio maintained by the cornmercial banks with the RBI-it has been followed by the RBI.
2. GoI has started paying market-based interest on its borrowings from the commercial banks by mortgaging the G-Secs-as was suggested by the Committee on Financial Sector reforms
Select the correct one/ones about the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) technique being promoted in India by the Ministry of Agriculture, using the code givenbelow:
1. It is promoted under World Bank assisted project Irrigated Agriculture Modernised Water Bodies
2. It economises use of seed and fertilizers, labour, etc., and hence increases productivity.
Which of the following is part of India's 'rupee denominated debt'?
Which of the following is not among the objectives of the 'Open Market Sale Scheme' undertaken by the FCI?
Select the correct statement/statements related to the recently launched Price Stabilisation Fund, using the code given below:
1. It is a Central Sector Scheme to support market interventions for the price control of perishable agricultural commodities.
2. The Scheme commenced its operation with only two crops, namely onion and potato.
Consider the following statements related to the farm sector-
1. Development countries offer farm sub sidies as far as 240 per cent of their agri-GDP.
2. India's farm sub-sidies is around 8 per cent of its agri-GDP.
3. WTO does not permit indirect subsidies to the farm sector
Farm waste has always been an issue of debate in India-select the correct statement/ statements regarding it, using the code given below:
1. In case of the cereals, farm waste is at 7 per cent of the total produce.
2. Around 18 percent of the fruits and vegetables produced in India are wasted
Which of the following is correct about the term 'capital consumption'?
Please share this quiz to view your results .
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 180 seconds per question. Are you ready?