Select the correct statements related to a limited liability firm, using the code given below:
1. Nominal Capital of a company is the limit up to which a company can issue shares.
2. Registered Capital and Authorised Capital of company are synonyms.
3. Paid-up Capital of a company can never be more than its Issued Capital.
4. Upper limit of Paid-up Capital of a company is its Authorised Capital.
Select the correct one/ones about the 'debt service ratio' of external debts, using the code given below:
1. This is measured by the proportion of total debt service payments to current receipts of the BoP.
2. It is a measure of strain on BoP due to debt service obligations
Select the correct one/ones about the 'Design Clinic Scheme' using the code given below:
1. Is a scheme by the National Institute of Design (NID) for easy percolation of design thinking, philosophy and application among MSMEs.
2. Its objective is to bring MSME clusters and design expertise to a common platform for solutions on real time design problems
Consider the following statements related to the Angel Investors and select the correct ones, using the code given below:
1. Such investors are focused on helping the business succeed rather than reaping a huge profit from their investment.
2. Conceptually, in profit motive, they are exact opposite of a 'venture capitalist'.
3. They usually invest in 'person'rather than in the viability of the business.
4. In India, they are classified as a category of 'venture capital funds'
1. Accelerated Fodder Development Programme is being run under the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana. 2. With 20 per cent of the livestock population of the world only 4 per cent of total cropping area is under fodder cultivation in India.
which of the following is not correct about the Mudra Bank:
which of the following is not correct about the Consider the following statements and select the correct ones, using the code given below:
1. Indian Depository Receipts (IDRs) allow Indian irwestors to invest in foreign companies in rupees.
2. Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) make it possible for foreign investors to invest in Indian companies in their currencies.
3. IDRs are issued in India by a Domestic Depository.
4. Though India has provisions for it foreign companies are yet to issue IDRs in Edia.Mudra Bank:
Due to their higher prices, the pulses have been in news recently-select the correct statements related to the pulses, using the code given below:
1. Social returns to pulse production is higher than the private returns.
2. Pulses need less water and fertiliser.
3. They fix atmospheric nitrogen into the soil, naturally. Because of their deep and extensive root systems, they keep soil porous and well aerated.
Select the incorrect statement about a Mutual Fund in India.
Select the correct one/ones about the Mutual Funds in India from the following list of statements using the code given below:
1. 'Units' of mutual funds are allotted to the investors at a price fixed through a process approved by the SEBI.
2. Price of 'units' is based on the net asset value (NAV).
Select the incorrect type of the mutual fund scheme available in India.
Select the incorrect statement about an 'openended' mutual fund in India.
Select the correct one/ones regarding a 'closed ended' mutual fund in India using the code given below:
1. Such mutual funds, usually, issue units to investors only once, when they launch an offer, called New Fund Offer (NFO) in India.
2. These units are listed on the stock exchangeswhere they are traded on a daily basis. As these units are listed, any investor can buy andsell these units through the exchange.
3. As the name suggests, such schemes are managed for a limited number of years.
What is incorrect about 'exchange-traded' mutual fund schemes in India?
What is correct about the term 'growth recession' which was recently in news?
National Income in India is the
The basic difference between imperative and indicative planning is that
Which of the following is correct about the 'committed expenditures' of the government?
1. Expenditures on interest payments due to internal and external borrowings.
2. Expenses in the name of the 'charged expenditure'.
3. Expenditures due to pensions and provident fund liabilities.
Which of the following is correct about the 'S4A' which was in news, recently?
In India, the growth rate of per capita income at current prices is higher than that of per capita income at constant prices, because the later-
Select the incorrect one/ones about the main functions of the IMF using the code given below:
1. Making available a stable monetary system to the world.
2. Help to solve balance of payments problems of member countries.
The planning process in the industrial sector in India has assumed a relatively less important position in the nineties as compared to that in the earlier period. Which one of the following is not true in this regard?
The sum of which of the following constitutes s Broad Money in India? Selcct your answer using the code given below:
1. Currency and coins with the public
2. Demand deposits with banks
3. Time deposits with banks
4. Other deposits with BBI
Please share this quiz to view your results .
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 180 seconds per question. Are you ready?