Revenue of the State Governments are raised from the sources, except
Since the inception of the co-operative movement, rural credit has been
As per the provisions of the FRBM Act, along with the Budget and Demands for Grants the GoI needs to lay which of the following Statements before the Parliament in each financial year, select the correct answer using the code given below:
1. Fiscal Policy Strategy Statement (FPSS)
2. Medium Term Fiscal Policy Statement (MTFPS)
3. Macroeconomic Framework Statement (MFS)
Select the correct one/ones about the Internal Extra Budgetary Resources (IEBR) in India, using the code given below: 1. This is a important part of the Central Plans. 2. It constitutes the resources/funds raise by the public sector undertakings through profits, loans and equities
select The incorrect one/ones about the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) in India from the given statements, using the code given below:
1. They are now being merged with the public sector banks under whom they used to function.
2. The original mandate of their clientele has now been abolished.
3. They cannot forward advances at commercial interest rates.
Select the correct statement/statements using the code given below:
1. IDBI was the first All India Financial Institution (AIFI) to be allowed to 'reverse merge' into IDBI Bank Ltd. and freed of its 'project financing' responsibilities.
2.ICICI Bank Ltd. was the first bank to emerge as an 'universal bank' in India.
Which of the following does not belong to the monetary aggregate M3-select your answer with code given below:
Final decision of printing currency in India rests with the
Select the incorrect one in the conditions of depreciating rupee from the given list of the situations:
Banks in India are required to maintain a certain ratio between their risky assets and capital which is known as
Select the incorrect functions of the Reserve Bank of India out of the given list using the code given below:
1. Issuing and distributing agency for all the currency notes and coins in India
2. Stabilising inflation and the exchange rate of rupee
3. Forwarding short-term and long-term loans to the GoI
In India, rural incomes are generally lower than the urban incomes. Which of the following reasons are incorrect? Select your answer using the code given below:
1. People in rural areas do not know the right ways of increasing their income.
2. Industry has been getting more attention from the government in India.
3. Per capita incomes in the urban areas are higher than that in the rural areas
Pulses have seen high price rise in recent timesselect the factor which was not responsible for this price rise:
Select the correct statements using the code givenbelow:
1. Bond holders and depositors both suffer due to increased inflation.
2. RBI's profits out of its investments in the Treasury Bills fall due to increased inflation.
3. Bond holders' income increases with increased inflation in case of an inflation- indexed bond.
4. Cost of governments' market borrowings increases in deflationary situation
Select the recent developments in the area of fiscal prudence and consolidation using the code given below:
1. Devising the twin concepts of 'monetized deficit' and 'primary deficit'
2. Redefining the idea of 'fiscal deficit'
3. Abolishing the classification of 'Development' and 'non-Development' categories of expenditures
Select the correct statement regarding the priority sector lending (PSL) obligations of the banks operating in India
Select the incorrect one/ones from the list of statements using the code given below:
1. Pakistan and the USA have different financial years for their economies.
2. IMF's financial year is different from the USA. Code
Disinvestment proceeds today can be used by the Government for which the following purposesselect your answer by using code given below:
1. Deficit financing
2. Capital expenditure
3. Revenue expenditure
Select the correct statement regarding the 'threshold rate of inflation' in India:
Which among the following may not be considered a measure of cutting down fiscal deficit of the Indian economy?
Select the correct statements regarding the ,operations of the various Money Market components in India using the code given below:
1. Commercial Paper route of borrowing working capital is profitable once inflation has peaked.
2. Cost of operation for the banks in the Call Money Market falls in wake of rising inflation.
3. Earnings from Money Market Mutual Funds see erosion with increased inflation..
4. Interest payments liabilities of the GoI on account of the Cash Management Bill increases in case of decreased inflation.
Which of the following may not be the meaning of subsidy?
Which of the following does/do not come under the 'plan expenditure'?
1. Supports to the state plans and 'grants-in-aid' given to them by the GoI
2. Maintenance of the assets created last year under the Plan expenditure and all of the investments recommended under the concerned 'Five Year Plan'
3. Disinvestment proceeds and recapitalisation funds for the 'public sector banks'.
Which of the following does come under the functions of the stock exchanges in India? Select the answer using the code given below:
1. Keeping one per cent of 'the issued capital of the listed companies at the exchange as security, on behalf of the SEBI
2. Providing liquidity to the stocks and catering different information services to the stakeholders in the security market of India
Select the correct outcomes of depreciation in a country's currency-using the code given below:
1. Export of the country goes up as value of the export falls in the international market.
2. At times, countries use it as a means to promote their exports.
3. Promoting exports through depreciation in one's currency is like selling national assets atthrowaway prices to the world.
Please share this quiz to view your results .
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 180 seconds per question. Are you ready?